Friday, October 27, 2017

A Small Finish

I got the little red scissors fob all stitched and yesterday I put it together.


Cute!

Now I have a set.

There is a rumor that a new mini donut place has opened.  I want to go check it out today.  BFF#2 told me about it and said it is similar to the Fractured Prune.   I'll have to try that out.  I hear that the strawberry cheesecake donut is to die for.

I got my Amy Mitten Darning Sampler kit. 

It has beautiful colors of interesting thread that I think is similar to #12 pearl cotton but it is silk.

  Her projects are always challenging but with great directions.  I can't wait to start it.

I got my walking in before the rain.  It is a nice day to settle in and stitch.
A

4 comments:

  1. Love your scissor fob. Now I am looking forward to my Dutch darning kit arriving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fob.
    That kit looks like a great stitch.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept.

    หนังสารคดี

    ReplyDelete
  4. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete