Monday, May 15, 2017

Stuff on the Footstool

I have a footstool by my stitching chair.  You usually can't see it as it is piled with WIPs.  Every now and then they all fall off.  I picked up one of the projects that fell off yesterday and worked on it.  It is Drawn Thread's piece for the Silver Needle Friends club.  It is close to being all stitched and I want to concentrate and finish it.


It will be made into a pocket.  Maybe I can get it done today??

It is a beautiful day. and warm enough to wear shorts.  The bathrooms are clean and I'm off on a few errands. Have a great day!
A

3 comments:

  1. Aww super cute stitching..
    I love your sweet project so much
    Big hugs and love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty project.
    Can't wait to see it made into a pocket.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete