Saturday, March 25, 2017

Haul

I got another order from The Silver Needle.  That is becoming my favorite shop to order from.  Especially since they send a few jelly beans with every order.  The way to a woman's heart is through - jelly beans!
I have a thing for Just Nan so I had to order the new things.  Who could resist a mouse and a house?

I got the fabric too.  I love that some of the notions are included with the chart.

Then there is a tiny biscornu.  Cute.

I got the little bird thing.  This will be easy to stitch up.

I'm already thinking of projects I want to take with me to Spring Fling.

I also got this one.

I think it would be cute just to do one bird.

I also got some stuff on Ebay.  I needed these bee hive charms for Home Sweet Home.  Ebay was easy and inexpensive for exactly what I wanted.

Then this was a good deal.  (Terry quit rolling your eyes!)

 I have been looking for a 6 inch Duchess embroidery hoop.  I love that there is no screw to get in the way and they are tight enough with the felt lining.  I also like how light they are to hold.  I found a good deal on a group of four hoops, two ovals (9 by 5) and two six inchers.  So I got them.  Now I'm done buying hoops.  I promise.

It was seriously raining this morning so I went to the Y to walk.  But I forgot that the walking track was closed today as there is a kids 3-on-3 basketball tournament going on.  Rats.  I decided to get as many steps in as I could until they threw me out.  Nobody threw me out so I was able to get my walking in but I am nearly deaf from the racket and I dodged quite a few kids and basketballs.
Now I can appreciate my quiet house.
A


5 comments:

  1. Ha! I thought of you when I saw the JN mouse house. :) Glad you're going to enjoy stitching it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy, I love your new design from Silver Needle it's gorgeous and the sampler and beehive charms are lovely. I mustn't go on ebay. Home Sweet Home looks quite complicated to put together, I know you'll do a great job. Regards Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you hit the Motherlode! :)
    All great projects.
    I think there's going to be a seasonal series of the Mouse Houses.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be interested in selling the Just Nan spring Mouse in a House when you are done? I can't find it anywhere.
    foggiestnotions@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete