Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Good Mail

It is still very cold today.  There has been no walking.  I'm taking the day off as my car is still in the shop.  I am very excited since my cabinet is to be delivered today!  But it is coming from Chicago and there is a big snow storm in Chicago.  I've got my fingers crossed that the delivery company can get here.  Hopefully, I'll have pictures of it tomorrow.

I got a package from The Silver Needle yesterday.  I thought it would be the Just Nan stuff.  But it was the Nashville Market stuff that I asked them to get for me.  One was the Erica Michael's By the Sea.

I have a thing for mermaids and really liked this.  I can't find where it says the gauge of the gauze used for the necklace.  I guess that it would be 40.  I can handle that.

The second thing I got was The Purple Thread's Nora's Garden.

 I like the pink and green colorway.  I couldn't help myself, I had to start it.

 I may change some of the colors.  The leaves look too pale compared to the front photo.  The overdyed linen isn't too bad, just a little floppy.  I love that all the materials for finishing are included.
Have a good day.
A

2 comments:

  1. I love your stitches! Adding By the Sea to my wishlist, what a lovely pattern. The little houses remind me of vacations I used to take to the Outer Banks. Nora's Garden's border is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got By the Sea, it's a "must have". :)
    Love those Purple thread kits, they are always so cute.
    Great start!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete